Link to homepage
Search site
page title

Registering a building for marriages, civil partnerships or worship

A congregation, through a ministor, proprietor ot trustee can apply for a building to be certified as a place of worship.  A certified place of worship can also be registered to host religious marriage ceremonies.

Any suitable building can also apply to be an approved venue to host non-religious wedding ceremonies.