Current tenders and the tendering process
Register your company with the supplyingthesouthwest.org.uk procurement portal and get regular alerts about new tendering opportunities and supplier and market events with us.
Go to the supplyingthesouthwest.org.uk 'Suppliers registration' area and start the free registration process.
You can also see a full list of current Gloucestershire County Council Opportunities on Supplying the South West.
If you have any questions or problems contact supplyingthesouthwest.org.uk helpdesk
Telephone: 0330 005 0352
Benefits of registering
- make buyers aware of your company
- receive pre-qualification questionnaires, requests for quotes, invitations to tender and supplier and market events electronically
- submit your quotations and tenders almost instantly
- reduce your paper and printing costs
- benefit from added security and knowledge that your submission has been delivered
- 24/7 access to supplyingthesouthwest.org.uk
- receive automatic emails whenever opportunities matching your profile become available
ProContract System guidance for suppliers
You will find useful guides and information on using this system within ProContract itself under any heading labelled "Help"
The following are some basic guides to help with registering and first time login to ProContract and a document of FAQ's which may answer any basic questions you have.
Initial Registration on the Portal - Aug 16
First Time System Login - Sept 16
ProContract Supplier FAQ's - Aug 16
If you are a supplier who has been successful in joining one of Gloucestershire County Councils Frameworks or Dynamic Purchasing Systems (DPS) the following guidance will help you to locate the further competitions (also known as mini competitions) and submit a response to those opportunities.
Responding to a Further Competition - v1.0 - Sept 16
Note: guidance provided by GCC on this page may not all ways be up to date as the system is subject to regular revisions. GCC endeavours to update the guidance in accordance with any changes as soon as possible.