This consultation is now closed. You can find the final report here.
The Cheltenham Transport Plan Proposed Traffic Regulation Orders page can be found here.
Cheltenham Transport Plan
On this page you will find more information about the Cheltenham Transport Plan.
This consultation is now closed.
If you would like a paper copy of the consultation report, please contact Gloucestershire Highways on 08000 514 514.
For more information about the Cheltenham Transport Plan proposals please view the Cheltenham Transport Plan Guide [4Mb]and the Cheltenham Transport Plan Display Boards 1 [3Mb] and Cheltenham Transport Plan Display Boards 2 [9Mb]
The Guide and event display boards include the following:
- Air quality management and proposed measures for improvement.
- Proposals for junction amendments and sign de-cluttering.
- Anticipated changes in traffic patterns following traffic restriction at Boots Corner.
- What happens next?
- Options for the future enhancement of Boots Corner.
- How the scheme is funded.
If you cannot find what you are looking for it could be on the Cheltenham Transport Plan Consultation (CLOSED) page.
If you have any further questions then please contact us by e-mailing email@example.com
or call Gloucestershire Highways on 08000 514 514