Contact us

Phone: 01452 425000



Give us some feedback

Feedback form

Get in touch with the Social Care Helpdesks

Social Care Helpdesks

Report a road or transport problem

Please report roads problems report roads problems online where possible.

Report it

Call Gloucestershire Roads on 08000 514 514 if you have problems doing this.

What to do in an emergency

Emergency contacts

Find your Councillor

Find  your Councillor


Help us improve Gloucestershire County Council

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.