County Councillor emails

We are aware of a technical issue affecting one aspect of our email systems that has resulted in councillors being unable to access emails from their mobile devices.

We are working to resolve this issue and we would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused

Complaints about adult social care

We want to know what you think about Adult Social Care, so that we can provide you with the best support we can.

How do I complain?

We hope that, at first, you will talk to the member of staff concerned, or their manager. If you are not satisfied with their response, you can register a formal complaint:

  • Submit an online form
  • Write to:
    Complaints Manager (Adult Social Care), Complaints Team, Shire Hall, Westgate Street, Gloucester, GL1 2TG
  • We also have a feedback form, and a version for people who have a Learning Disability, and people with a sensory impairment.
    Feedback form
    Easy Read feedback form
  • Telephone the Complaints Team on 01452 426539 or 01452 427082

What happens next?

When we receive your complaint we will talk to you about how you'd like your complaint investigated, and will agree the time this will take.

When the investigation is finished, a manager will write to you giving you their response to your complaint.

If you are still not satisfied with the way we have responded you can contact the Local Government Ombudsman. The ombudsman investigates complaints about council matters if the council in question has exhausted its own complaints procedure. 

Go to the Local Government Ombudsman websiteOpens new window to find out more about taking your complaint further.

Help us improve Gloucestershire County Council

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.