As part of our commitment to being an open and transparent authority we are publishing details of all our grants to voluntary, community and social enterprises
Grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations
Read the guidance and download the document below.
Guidance for the published details
Extract from Transparency Code 2015
42. Local authorities must publish details of all grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations.
43. For each identified grant, the following information must be published as a minimum requirement:
- Grant/Contribution Award Date
- Time period for which the grant has been given
- Local Authority department which awarded the grant
- Company/Charity registration number
- Summary of the purpose of the grant