Youth support team
What do we do?
We provide a range of services for vulnerable young people aged between11 - 19 (and up to 25 for young people with special needs), including:
- Youth offending
- Looked after children
- Care leaver's support services (for those aged 16+)
- Early intervention and prevention service for 11 - 19 year olds
- Support for young people with learning difficulties and/or disabilities
- Positive activities for young people with disabilities
- Support with housing and homelessness
- Help and support to tackle substance misuse problems and other health issues
- Support into education, training and employment
- Support for teenage parents
How do I get referred for these services?
For more information on these services, including how to get referred, where to find the youth support centres and contact details, please see our web portal - WhatNowGlos - Youth Support Team.