NHS Health Checks
Are you aged 40-74 years?
Then you could be due your FREE NHS Health Check. Ask your GP for more information.
Find out more about NHS Health Checks,what they look for, what happens when you visit your GP practice and what to expect after your health check via NHS Choices
We want people to know that diseases such as heart disease, stroke, kidney disease and diabetes can often be prevented, even if there is a family history of them. It's never too late to make a difference to your health.
- Want to make a change to your health and not sure how?Find out more about the Gloucestershire Community Health TrainersOpens new window
- Get advice on stopping smoking via the Gloucestershire NHS Stop Smoking ServiceOpens new window.
- Discover leisure opportunities in your local area:
- Leisure at Cheltenham
- Healthy Living
- Forest of Dean District Council Healthy Lifestyle SchemesOpens new window
- Cotswold District Council Leisure