The Learning Management System (LMS) is a computer based package that will allow you to browse and book e-learning and specialist multi-agency training.
How do I access the Learning Portal?
You can access the portal at the following link - https://gcc.wdr.co.uk
Following feedback, we wanted to streamline the number of systems used by Gloucestershire County Council employees and Multi Agency partners, and move to more efficient, advanced technologies that meet the growing demands of the Council.
“When will the new system go live?”
The new system is now live, so you are invited to log on now and experience the new look and feel of the Gloucestershire Learning Portal.
“What are the next steps?”
If you were an existing LMS user you can use your old password, if you have forgotten your password or have not logged into the system before, then please use the ‘forgotten password’ function.
Please ensure you access the new portal as soon as possible to check your user name and password are working correctly.
To ensure optimum performance we recommend the following:
- That you are using the latest version of internet explorer
- Ensure that your pop-up blockers are turned off
- That you use a PC or Laptop to access the portal
- Virtual Learning requires audio, so please ensure that you have headphones available
Should you have any queries or concerns regarding the new portal please contact: email@example.com
How do I find a course in the Learning Portal?
- Find the course by clicking on the list of courses in your learning pathway - you only have access to the courses relevant to your role
- Click on the information icon to read the course synopsis
- Select the date that you would like to attend and click on "Book Course"
- You will receive a confirmation of the booking if there are spaces at the time of booking - this sends you all the information you need about your course booking
If cancelling a place is unavoidable, you must ring the Learning Service on 01403 212400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Considerable disruption is caused when course participants are unable to attend and it can lead to the cancellation of courses at short notice. Due to the high level of last minute cancellations and non-attendance a charge will be made of £75 per day or £40 for a half day. Read the cancellation policy .
As part of the registration process, the Learning Service will be given access to some of your e details, such as name, company you work for, email address, manager and if a GCC employee your employee number. Following the principles of the Data Protection Act , the Learning Service will act as a data processor for the council. If you have any concerns about the use of personal information by the council call 01452 425071 or email email@example.com