The Learning Management System (LMS) is a computer based package that will allow you to browse and book e-learning and specialist multi-agency training.
How do I access the LMS?
- Log in or Register
- Non-GCC staff can register using the "register here" link
- GCC staff can register by inputting their SAP user ID in the Username box and then clicking "Request Password"
- After you have logged in, click on "Development Options"
- Find the course by clicking on "Adult Social Care" or searching for the course
- Select the button in the "info" column next to the course
- Select the date that you would like to attend and click on "Book Course"
- Type in any special requirements, if relevant, and click on "Request Course"
- Your manager will then be sent details to approve your booking. You will get a confirmation of the booking when it has been approved, and will be sent details of the course 3 weeks before it begins.
Joining instructions will be sent to you or your manager if you do not have SAP access via email. They will be sent to you or your manager 2-3 weeks before your chosen event date and should be taken as the definitive confirmation of the venue for your chosen training.
If cancelling a place is unavoidable, you must first cancel your place through SAP. If you don't have SAP access you must ring the Learning Service on 01403 212400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Considerable disruption is caused when course participants are unable to attend and it can lead to the cancellation of courses at short notice. Due to the high level of last minute cancellations and non-attendance a charge will be made of £75 per day or £40 for a half day. Read the cancellation policy .
As part of the registration process, the Learning Service will be given access to some of your employee details, such as name, manager and SAP number. Following the principles of the Data Protection Act , the Learning Service will act as a data processor for the council. If you have any concerns about the use of personal information by the council call 01452 425071 or email email@example.com