Due to technical problems there will be no Wi-Fi available in Cheltenham Library until 28/29 May. Please check back here before making a special journey.
The library computers have not been affected and are available to book as usual and Wi-Fi is available at Gloucester library.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
- How to find us
- Contact Us
Cheltenham (including Children's library)
Phone: this number is answered by the Gloucestershire Libraries' Helpline: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Email: we will reply to emails on the next available week day, dependent on library opening times.
Renew your books online anytime or by calling the renewal line: 0845 230 5420
Library opening times
All libraries will be closed on Monday 25 May and will resume their normal opening hours on Tuesday 26 may.
|Monday||9am - 7pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 5.30pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 7pm|
|Thursday||9am - 5.30pm|
|Friday||9am - 7pm|
|Saturday||9am - 4pm|
What we offer
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer)
- Baby Bounce and Rhyme
- Bookstart & Bookstart Bear Club
- Computer Buddies - getting to grips with computers
- Local and family history library
- PCs with internet access in all departments - Book time on a computer
- Story time
- WiFi internet connection in main library building only (not available until 28/29 May - please check before making a special journey)
- Young people's lounge area
- 'Pay and Display' parking nearby.
- Main library: ramped access at rear of building.
- Children's library: level access, automatic doors, baby change facility.
- Local & Family History Library: lift available, automatic doors.