- How to find us
- Contact Us
Cheltenham (including Children's library)
This number is answered by the Gloucestershire Libraries' Helpline: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
You can renew books anytime either online or by calling the out of hours renewal line: 0845 2305420
We will reply to emails on the next available week day, dependent on library opening times.
Library opening times
|Monday||9am - 7pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 5.30pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 7pm|
|Thursday||9am - 5.30pm|
|Friday||9am - 7pm|
|Saturday||9am - 4pm|
What we offer
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer)
- Baby Bounce and Rhyme
- Bookstart & Bookstart Bear Club
- Computer Buddies - getting to grips with computers
- Internet café
- Local and family history library
- PCs with internet access in all departments - Book time on a computer
- Story time
- Wi-Fi internet connection with Library membership card in main library building only
- Young people's lounge area
- 'Pay and Display' parking nearby.
- Main library: ramped access at rear of building.
- Children's library: level access, automatic doors, baby change facility.
- Local & Family History Library: lift available, automatic doors.