Customer information: Printing Services
We are upgrading our printers to improve the service we can offer you. Unfortunately this means printing will be unavailable on the day of the upgrade at Churchdown Library on 2nd June 2016. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- How to find us
- Contact Us
Phone: this number is answered by the Gloucestershire Libraries' Helpline: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Email: we will reply to emails on the next available week day, dependent on library opening times.
Renew your books online anytime or
or by calling the renewal line: 0845 230 5420
Library opening hours
|Tuesday||10am - 1pm||2pm-6pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 1pm||2pm-5pm|
|Thursday||10am - 1pm||2pm - 5pm|
|Friday||10am - 1pm||2pm - 5pm|
|Saturday||10am - 1pm|
What we offer
- PCs with internet access
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer).
- Available for hire - large space and kitchen facilities.
- Baby Bounce and Rhyme
- Bookstart & Bookstart Bear Club
- Volunteers who will help you get to grips with computers.
- Library Club
- Ramped access, accessible toilet, parking.