- How to find us
- Contact Us
Phone: this number is answered by the Gloucestershire Libraries' Helpline: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Email: we will reply to emails on the next available week day, dependent on library opening times.
Renew your books online anytime or
or by calling the renewal line: 0845 230 5420
Library opening hours
|Tuesday||10am - 1pm||2pm-6pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 1pm||2pm-5pm|
|Thursday||10am - 1pm||2pm - 5pm|
|Friday||10am - 1pm||2pm - 5pm|
|Saturday||10am - 1pm|
What we offer (with links to more information and days and times):
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer).
- Available for hire - large space and kitchen facilities.
- Baby Bounce and Rhyme
- Bookstart & Bookstart Bear Club
- Volunteers who will help you get to grips with computers.
- PCs with internet access (book on-line).
- Library Club
- Story time
- Ramped access, accessible toilet, parking.