- How to find us
- Contact Us
Phone: this number is answered by the Gloucestershire Libraries' Helpline: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Email: we will reply to emails on the next available week day, dependent on library opening times.
Renew your books online anytime or by calling the renewal line: 0845 230 5420
Library opening times
|Monday||9.30am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||9.30am - 7pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am - 1pm|
|Thursday||9.30am - 5pm|
|Friday||9.30am - 7pm|
|Saturday||9.30am - 4pm|
What we offer (with links to more information and days/times)
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer).
- Baby Bounce and Rhyme
- Computer Buddies - getting to grips with computers
- Internet café
- WiFi (for library members),(Book time on a computer)
- Library Club
- Local and family history centre
- Story time
- Bookstart and Bookstart Bear Club
- Ramp entrance, lift.