Due to unforeseen circumstances Dursley Library will close tonight, Friday 27th December 2013, at 5 pm. It will re-open as normal on Saturday 28th December at 9.30 am. Books can be renewed online at www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/libraries/myaccount via the Library App (Android/iPhone/iPad) or by telephone 0845 230 5420. We apologise for any inconvenience. Thank you.
- How to find us
- Contact Us
Phone: this number is answered by the Gloucestershire Libraries' Helpline: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Email: we will reply to emails on the next available week day, dependent on library opening times.
Renew your books online anytime or by calling the renewal line: 0845 230 5420
Library opening times
|Monday||9:30am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am - 6:30pm|
|Wednesday||9:30 - 2pm|
|Thursday||9:30am - 5pm|
|Friday||9:30am - 6:30pm|
|Saturday||9:30am - 4pm|
What we offer (with links to more information and days/times)
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer).
- Baby Bounce and Rhyme
- Bookstart & Bookstart Bear Club
- Home Library Service
- Internet Café
- Library Club
- Meeting room for community use - contact the library for booking information
- PCs with internet access (Book time on a computer)
- Automatic doors, lift, accessible toilets (one with baby changing facilities)
- Parking nearby.
Our partners also provide services within the library building
- Citizen's Advice Bureau
- Volunteer Centre
- World Jungle Website [Opens in New Window] World Jungle
- Stroud District Council Citizens First Service (ground floor)
- Job Centre Plus Phone Link (ground floor)