ICT Upgrade: Saturday 13th February 2016
Owing to an upgrade of computer systems we may experience some disruption to the service we can offer in our libraries from 1pm onwards on Saturday 13th February. Public computers and Wi-Fi will be unaffected and will be available and all libraries will remain open.
- How to find us
- Contact Us
Phone: this number is answered by the Gloucestershire Libraries' Helpline: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Email: we will reply to emails on the next available week day, dependent on library opening times.
Renew your books online anytime or
or by calling the renewal line: 0845 230 5420
Library opening times
This Library will be closed over Easter as follows:
|Good Friday||25th March||CLOSED|
|Easter Sunday||27th March||CLOSED|
|Easter Monday||28th March||CLOSED|
Books can be renewed via the Library App, online at www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/libraries/myaccount or by telephone 0845 230 5420.
|Monday||9:30am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am - 6:30pm|
|Wednesday||9:30 - 2pm|
|Thursday||9:30am - 5pm|
|Friday||9:30am - 6:30pm|
|Saturday||9:30am - 4pm|
What we offer
- PCs with internet access
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer).
- Baby Bounce and Rhyme
- Story time
- Home Library Service
- Library Club
- Meeting room for community use - contact the library for booking information
- Computer Buddies
- Knitting Group (Wednesdays 10am-12noon)
- Automatic doors, lift, accessible toilets (one with baby changing facilities)
- Parking nearby.
Our partners also provide services within the library building
- Citizen's Advice Service - first floor. Drop-in service Mondays 10am-1pm and Fridays 10am-12noon. By appointment on Mondays 1.15-4pm
- Officer from Stroud District Council available for enquiries alternate Tuesdays from 1-3pm - contact the library for details
- World Jungle Website [Opens in New Window] World Jungle