Customer information: Printing Services
We are upgrading our printers to improve the service we can offer you. Unfortunately this means printing will be unavailable on the day of the upgrade at Dursley Library on 1st June 2016. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- How to find us
- Contact Us
Phone: this number is answered by the Gloucestershire Libraries' Helpline: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Email: we will reply to emails on the next available week day, dependent on library opening times.
Renew your books online anytime or
or by calling the renewal line: 0845 230 5420
Library opening times
|Monday||9:30am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am - 6:30pm|
|Wednesday||9:30 - 2pm|
|Thursday||9:30am - 5pm|
|Friday||9:30am - 6:30pm|
|Saturday||9:30am - 4pm|
What we offer
- PCs with internet access
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer).
- Baby Bounce and Rhyme
- Story time
- Home Library Service
- Library Club
- Meeting room for community use - contact the library for booking information
- Computer Buddies
- Knitting Group (Wednesdays 10am-12noon)
- Automatic doors, lift, accessible toilets (one with baby changing facilities)
- Parking nearby.
Our partners also provide services within the library building
- Citizen's Advice Service - first floor. Drop-in service Mondays 10am-1pm and Fridays 10am-12noon. By appointment on Mondays 1.15-4pm
- Officer from Stroud District Council available for enquiries alternate Tuesdays from 1-3pm - contact the library for details
- World Jungle Website [Opens in New Window] World Jungle