Find out when Dursley Library is open and what you can do there
What we offer
- PCs with internet access
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer)
- Home library service
- Meeting room for community use - contact the library for booking information
2nd Monday of the month 11am - 12.15pm
We can provide transport to the library allowing members to choose their own books and meet others. Contact the library for more information or if you would like to volunteer.
Saturday by appointment from 2.00pm
Volunteer computer buddies can offer you help with using library computers.
Every week - Tuesdays 2.00pm - 2.30pm for pre-schoolers (term time only) - with an extra session at 3.45 - 4.15pm for older children - themed story telling and craft activity. Aimed at children under five.
Baby Bounce and Rhyme
Thursday at 10.30 am (term time only)
Many of our libraries have Baby Bounce and Rhyme times for babies and toddlers. As well as helping your child's development, it's also a great way for you to meet other parents and carers.
- Automatic doors, lift, accessible toilets (one with baby changing facilities)
- Parking nearby
Our partners also provide services within the library building
- Citizen's Advice Service - first floor. Drop-in service Mondays 10am-1pm and Fridays 10am-12noon. By appointment on Mondays 1.15-4pm
- Officer from Stroud District Council available for enquiries alternate Tuesdays from 1-3pm - contact the library for details
- World Jungle
- Website for young people Hush Hush