Winchcombe Library and Children's Centre
Find out when Winchcombe library is open and what you can do there
What we offer
- PCs with internet access
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer).
- Home library service
Monday 11am - 12 noon. Drop-in session or also available by appointment
Volunteer computer buddies can offer you help with using library computers.
Baby Bounce and Rhyme
Baby Bounce & Rhyme: Wednesday 10.30am - 11.00am
Many of our libraries have Baby Bounce and Rhyme times for babies and toddlers. As well as helping your child's development, it's also a great way for you to meet other parents and carer
Pre-school Storytime, interactive play, rhymes, songs, colouring sheets Saturday 11am
1st Monday of the month 11.30am - 12.30pm
We can provide transport to the library allowing members to choose their own books and meet others. Contact the library for more information 0845 230 5420 firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to volunteer.
Level access, and parking
Telephone: 01242 603602
Our Office is based in the library and is open from 8.30am - 5pm weekdays.
The Children's Centre provides family support outreach through referral only, during the week.
Library staff can deal with enquiries during Library opening hours and there are also leaflets and information on a range of topics available.
NB: The library closes for lunch every day from 1pm to 2pm
Children's Centre activities
- 'Little Sparks' Baby Group at 'C3' 10.00 to 11.30 a.m. (Term time only)
- Stay & Play at Winchcombe Playgroup 1.30 to 3.00 p.m. (Term time only)
- Health Visitor drop-in session in Children's Centre 10.00 to 12 noon, 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month.
- 'Baby Bounce & Rhyme' in Library for parents/carers with children up to 18mths 10.30 to 11.00 a.m.
- 'Sparklers' Stay & Play at 'C3' 10.00 to 11.30 a.m.
(Term time only)
- Rhymetime in the Library 11.00am parents/carers with children 18 months to 6 years - siblings always welcome