ICT Upgrade: Saturday 13th February 2016
Owing to an upgrade of computer systems we may experience some disruption to the service we can offer in our libraries from 1pm onwards on Saturday 13th February. Public computers and Wi-Fi will be unaffected and will be available and all libraries will remain open. Also there may be disruption to the Library helpline 0845 230 5420.
- How to find us
- Contact Us
Phone: this number is answered by the Gloucestershire Libraries' Helpline: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Email: we will reply to emails on the next available week day, dependent on library opening times.
Renew your books online anytime or
or by calling the renewal line: 0845 230 5420
Library opening times
This Library will be closed over Easter as follows:
|Good Friday||25th March||CLOSED|
|Easter Sunday||27th March||CLOSED|
|Easter Monday||28th March||CLOSED|
Books can be renewed via the Library App, online at www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/libraries/myaccount or by telephone 0845 230 5420.
|Monday||10am - 1pm||2.30pm - 5.30pm|
|Tuesday||10am - 1pm||2.30pm - 5.30pm|
|Wednesday||Closed||2pm - 7pm|
|Thursday||10am - 1pm||2.30pm - 5.30pm|
|Friday||10am - 1pm||2.30pm - 5.30pm|
|Saturday||10am - 4pm|
What we offer
- PCs with internet access
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer).
- Baby Bounce and Rhyme
- Computer Buddies - getting to grips with computers
- Home Library Service
- Library Club
- Knit & Natter (For more details, call in or use the contact us tab or phone number on this page)
- Longlevens School has access to the library every day 9 - 10am and over lunchtimes
- Flat access to the library, automatic doors
- Parking for people with access needs and accessible toilets (with baby changing facilities)
Community room to hire
For hire charges and availability send an enquiry via our contact us form, phone the number on this page or visit the library.