Customer information: Printing Services
We are upgrading our printers to improve the service we can offer you. Unfortunately this means printing will be unavailable on the day of the upgrade at Longlevens Library on 13th June 2016. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- How to find us
- Contact Us
Phone: this number is answered by the Gloucestershire Libraries' Helpline: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Email: we will reply to emails on the next available week day, dependent on library opening times.
Renew your books online anytime or
or by calling the renewal line: 0845 230 5420
Library opening times
|Monday||10am - 1pm||2.30pm - 5.30pm|
|Tuesday||10am - 1pm||2.30pm - 5.30pm|
|Wednesday||Closed||2pm - 7pm|
|Thursday||10am - 1pm||2.30pm - 5.30pm|
|Friday||10am - 1pm||2.30pm - 5.30pm|
|Saturday||10am - 4pm|
What we offer
- PCs with internet access
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer).
- Baby Bounce and Rhyme
- Computer Buddies - getting to grips with computers
- Home Library Service
- Library Club
- Knit & Natter (For more details, call in or use the contact us tab or phone number on this page)
- Longlevens School has access to the library every day 9 - 10am and over lunchtimes
- Flat access to the library, automatic doors
- Parking for people with access needs and accessible toilets (with baby changing facilities)
Community room to hire
For hire charges and availability send an enquiry via our contact us form, phone the number on this page or visit the library.