Customer information: Printing Services
We are upgrading our printers to improve the service we can offer you. Unfortunately this means printing will be unavailable on the day of the upgrade at Lydney Library on 31st May 2016. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- How to find us
- Contact Us
Phone: this number is answered by the Gloucestershire Libraries' Helpline: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Email: we will reply to emails on the next available week day, dependent on library opening times.
Renew your books online anytime or
or by calling the renewal line: 0845 230 5420
Library opening times
|Monday||10am - 1pm||2pm - 5pm|
|Tuesday||10am - 1pm||2pm - 5pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 1pm||2pm - 5pm|
|Thursday||10am - 1pm||2pm - 7pm|
|Friday||10am - 1pm||2pm - 5pm|
|Saturday||10am - 1pm|
What we offer
- PCs with internet access
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer).
- Baby Bounce and Rhyme
- Computer Buddies - getting to grips with computers
- Home Library Service
- Library Club
- Ramped access to library; automatic doors.
- Lift and staircase between upper (leisure reading and children) and lower (learning zone) library floors.
- Accessible toilets on both floors.
- Car park with nearby parking for people with access needs.