- How to find us
- Contact Us
Phone: this number is answered by the Gloucestershire Libraries' Helpline: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Email: we will reply to emails on the next available week day, dependent on library opening times.
Renew your books online anytime or
or by calling the renewal line: 0845 230 5420
Library opening times
|Monday||10am - 1pm||2pm - 5pm|
|Tuesday||10am - 1pm||2pm - 5pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 1pm||2pm - 5pm|
|Thursday||10am - 1pm||2pm - 7pm|
|Friday||10am - 1pm||2pm - 5pm|
|Saturday||10am - 1pm|
What we offer (with links to more information and days/times)
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer).
- Baby Bounce and Rhyme
- Bookstart and Bookstart Bear Club
- Computer Buddies - getting to grips with computers
- Home Library Service
- Library Club
- PCs with internet access (Free Computers & Wi-Fi)
- Ramped access to library; automatic doors.
- Lift and staircase between upper (leisure reading and children) and lower (learning zone) library floors.
- Accessible toilets on both floors.
- Car park with nearby parking for people with access needs.