Customers please note:
Stow-on-the-Wold Library will be closed all day on Thursday 4th June 2015 and will open as usual from Friday 5th June 2015. This is to allow for some changes to be made to accommodate the Visitor Information Centre. Items can be renewed via the Library App, online at www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/libraries Search, order, renew and manage your account or by telephone 0845 230 5420. No fines will be generated on that date.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- How to find us
- Contact Us
Phone: this number is answered by the Gloucestershire Libraries' Helpline: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Email: we will reply to emails on the next available week day, dependent on library opening times.
Renew your books online anytime or by calling the renewal line: 0845 230 5420
Library opening times
All libraries will be closed on Monday 25 May and will resume their normal opening hours on Tuesday 26 may.
|Monday||10am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||10am - 7pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 5pm|
|Thursday||10am - 2pm|
|Friday||10am - 7pm|
|Saturday||10am - 2pm|
What we offer (with links to more information and days/times)
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer).
- Baby Bounce and Rhyme
- Bookstart & Bookstart Bear Club
- Library Club
- Local & Family History Centre
- PCs with internet access (Book time on a computer)
- Lift at side entrance giving access to library and St Edwards Hall
- Handrail, public car park with parking for people with access needs