Customer information: Printing Services
We are upgrading our printers to improve the service we can offer you. Unfortunately this means printing will be unavailable on the day of the upgrade at Tewkesbury Library on 2nd June 2016. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- How to find us
- Contact Us
Phone: this number is answered by the Gloucestershire Libraries' Helpline: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Email: we will reply to emails on the next available week day, dependent on library opening times.
Renew your books online anytime or
or by calling the renewal line: 0845 230 5420
Library opening times
|Monday||9:30am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am - 7pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am - 1pm|
|Thursday||9:30am - 7pm|
|Friday||9:30am - 5pm|
|Saturday||9:30am - 4pm|
What we offer
- PCs with internet access
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer).
- Baby Bounce and Rhyme
- Story time
- Bookstart & Bookstart Bear Club
- Library Club
- Computer Buddy volunteers who will help you get to grips with computers
- Tewkesbury Local and Family History Thursdays 2.30 - 4.30pm. Advice and help with using online and other resources . please ring to book
Other facilities at Tewkesbury Library
Free legal consultations: A solicitor is available alternate Tuesdays 2 - 4pm to consult on a wide range of legal problems such as family law, probate or employment law
- Hire of library premises
- Lift to first floor, accessible toilet.