- How to find us
- Contact Us
Phone: this number is answered by the Gloucestershire Libraries' Helpline: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Email: we will reply to emails on the next available week day, dependent on library opening times.
Renew your books online anytime or by calling the renewal line: 0845 230 5420
Library opening times
All libraries will be closed on Monday 25 May and will resume their normal opening hours on Tuesday 26 may.
|Monday||9:30am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am - 7pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am - 1pm|
|Thursday||9:30am - 7pm|
|Friday||9:30am - 5pm|
|Saturday||9:30am - 4pm|
What we offer (with links to more information and days/times)
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer).
- Baby Bounce and Rhyme
- Computer Buddy volunteers who will help you get to grips with computers
- PCs with Internet access (book online)
- Library Club
- Local & Family History Centre: Thursdays 2.30 - 4.30pm. Advice and help with using online and other resources . please ring to book
- Story time
- Bookstart & Bookstart Bear Club
Other facilities at Tewkesbury Library
- Free legal consultations: A solicitor is available alternate Tuesdays 2 - 4pm to consult on a wide range of legal problems such as family law, probate or employment law
- Hire of library premises
- Lift to first floor, accessible toilet.