- How to find us
- Contact Us
Up Hatherley Library and Children's Centre
Phone: this number is answered by the Gloucestershire Libraries' Helpline: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Email: we will reply to emails on the next available week day, dependent on library opening times.
Renew your books online anytime or
or by calling the renewal line: 0845 230 5420
Library opening times
|Monday||9:30am - 1pm||2pm - 5.30pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am - 1pm||2pm - 5.30pm|
|Thursday||9:30am - 1pm||2pm - 7pm|
|Saturday||9:30am - 4pm|
What we offer (with links to more information and days/times)
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer).
- Baby Bounce and Rhyme
- Bookstart & Bookstart Bear Club
- Computer Buddies - getting to grips with computer
- Library Club
- PCs with internet access (Free Computers & Wi-Fi)
- Level access, accessible toilets, public car park.