- How to find us
- Contact Us
Up Hatherley Library and Children's Centre
We will reply on the next available week day, dependent on library opening times
This number is answered by the Gloucestershire Libraries' Helpline: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
You can renew books anytime either online or by calling the out of hours renewal line: 0845 2305420
We will reply to emails on the next available week day, dependent on library opening times.
Library opening times
|Monday||9:30am - 1pm||2pm - 5.30pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am - 1pm||2pm - 5.30pm|
|Thursday||9:30am - 1pm||2pm - 7pm|
|Saturday||9:30am - 4pm|
What we offer (with links to more information and days/times)
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer).
- Baby Bounce and Rhyme
- Bookstart & Bookstart Bear Club
- Computer Buddies - getting to grips with computer
- Library Club
- PCs with internet access (Book time on a computer)
- Level access, accessible toilets, public car park.