|| Skip Navigation|

New to Gloucestershire



What do I need to drive in the UK?

car being driven on country lane

To find out more about how to drive in the UK visit the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency website.

It is possible to use the latest Hazard Perception CD-Rom at the Library as well having copies of the Highway Code available to lend.  Go to the Libraries web site for further details

There are many laws in the UK and a useful website to refer to is: The Ask the Police

© 2014 New to Gloucestershire, Shire Hall, Westgate Street, Gloucester GL1 2TG.
Telephone: +44 (0)1452 425000 - Out of hours: +44 (0)845 6677788