Search and track planning applications
Most planning matters are handled by the local borough or district council; County councils are the planning authority for waste and minerals matters and its own development (known as Regulation 3).
If you need to check on planning applications for anything other than these matters you will need to go to the local council involved:
- Cheltenham Borough CouncilOpens new
- Cotswold District CouncilOpens new window
- Forest of Dean District CouncilOpens new window
- Gloucester City CouncilOpens new window
- Stroud District CouncilOpens new window
- Tewkesbury Borough CouncilOpens new window
Use our Public Access system to view planning applications for Minerals, Waste or Regulation 3 developments, submit comments or monitor the progress of an application. You can also:
Public Access is not a complete database and only includes records held on computer by Gloucestershire County Council. You can only download or print material for consultation purposes and you must not alter the content of this information. Plans, drawings and maps are protected by copyright. If you suspect any information to be incorrect, email email@example.com.