Cheltenham Transport Plan
Proposed Traffic Regulation Orders - Revised Consultation
Cheltenham Transport Plan – Historic TRO Consultation Information
The information on this page has been previously created to support the revised Traffic Regulation Order (TRO) consultation in 2014.
It is provided here for information purposes only.
An initial Cheltenham Transport (CTP) scheme public consultation was carried out in Summer 2013 and the first TRO consultation taking place between March and April 2014.
A revised TRO consultation was carried out in late 2014, taking into account the comments received in the first TRO consultation. The second TRO consultation provided additional detail on the TROs and scope of the works and provided further opportunity to make representations on these.
2014 TRO Consultation Information
- What has changed for this consultation?
- How to comment on the proposed Traffic Regulation Orders (TROs) CLOSED
- What happens to the traffic?
- How could the roads change?
- Background information
- TRO Committee documents
- Update following the county council cabinet meeting on 4th February 2015
- Update following the county council cabinet meeting on 15th July 2015