Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs)
Primary NQT CPD Programme 2016-17
A school based CPD supported and facilitated by our Education Performance and Inclusion Team in collaboration with the primary school partnerships. Further details are contained in the flyer.
Please follow the instructions to purchase the programme
- To purchase the CPD programme please go to Business Support Service
- Log in
- Click on 'Services'
- Scroll down to "Teaching and Learning" and select "NQTs (Newly Qualified Teachers) Induction"
- Click "buy services 2016/17" on the right hand side
- Select the required package/s and add this to your shopping basket and tick the box: "I confirm that I have read and accept the terms and conditions"
- Check out - or ask your Head Teacher to do this
2.Once you have purchased the package, a booking form will be sent to you for completion
If for any reason you need to book single events rather than the entire CPD programme, for example if your NQT is only with you for a term, please email: NQTs@gloucestershire.gov.uk with your preferred dates and venues.
All events are 1.30pm-4.00pm, with tea/coffee available from 1.15pm.
Meeting 1 - Oct 2016 Resources
Meeting 2 - Dec 2016 Resources
Meeting 3 - Jan 2017 Resources
Meeting 4 - Mar 2017 Resources
Meeting 5 - 25th, 27th or 28th April 2017
Meeting 6 - 4th, 6th or 7th July 2017
Early Years Events - EYFS specialists 4th April 2017 or non-EYFS specialists 6th April 2017
Secondary NQT CPD Programme 2016-17
Facilitated by Adfecto. For further details, see AdfectoOpens new window.