Facts4Life – supporting young people to take responsibility for their health
Facts4Life is pleased to announce FREE training and FREE resources for primary teachers in Term 5: on Thursday 25th May 2017 (13.00-16.00) at The Pavilion, Cheltenham.
What does Facts4Life do for schools?
- Complements key elements of the Science and PSHE curriculum and supports the delivery of the GHLL PinK curriculum
- Helps to create a climate for mental health issues to be addressed
- Facilitates openness about safeguarding by promoting coping strategies to manage risk
- Can be used to promote good attendance
- Encourages participation in physical activity and addresses diet and healthy weight
- Supports schools in the Ofsted judgement on Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare
As an alternative to training at The Pavilion, they also offer free in-house training to schools in twilight sessions or on INSET days. They have now trained more than 100 schools in the county on the Facts4Life programme. To find out more, or to book training, click on the link to the training page on the website. Alternatively contact Sue Burling on email@example.com