Inclusion Conference - 25 April 2017
A one day conference focusing on helping vulnerable pupils, especially those that may be at risk of exclusion, is taking place on 25th April 2017, 09:00 – 15:30, at Forest Green Rovers, Nailsworth at a cost of £155.00.
The keynote speaker is John Bayley, an independent behaviour management expert and a published author in this field.
The day will consist of a number of workshops which will focus on:
- current thinking;
- the sharing and development of effective strategies to develop an outstanding inclusive environment and
- supporting pupils as early as possible in order to reduce the possibility of exclusion.
The conference is for colleagues who:
- can influence strategic planning
- can develop provision for our most vulnerable pupils
- wish to further develop their current inclusion practices
The booking form and workshop choices can be found here
To book a place contact firstname.lastname@example.org