Introducing our new online portal – mydocuments
Whether accessing banking services or online shopping, technology has fundamentally transformed the way we interact and access information, both at work and in the home. At Gloucestershire County Council, we recognise the opportunity to further enhance our services and provide schools and their staff with a secure method to view payslips and other documents through our mydocuments portal.
Staff will be able to access the mydocuments portal through a web browser so there is no software to install or applications to maintain. The administration is simple and managed from a single screen. The system uses emails to notify staff of their login details and provides a convenient link to the registration page. It will also notify them when their payslip is available to view with a link to the portal.
Benefits of using the mydocuments portal include:
- Easy to use and simple staff registration process allowing 24/7 access to documents, from a PC.
- Enables secure access to pay information before pay day, including non staff working days and school closure periods such as school holidays
- Features individual school branding once users have logged into their individual accounts
- Provides school administrators with a secure method of obtaining payslip information for all their staff in an efficient way
- Supports environmental responsibility initiatives although printed payslips can still be provided if needed.
The mydocuments portal will be available soon. For more information contact Francesca Ciereszko-Lane on (01452) 328694 or email Francesca.Ciereszko-Lane@gloucestershire.gov.uk.