No Nonsense Grammar Conference - reminder
22nd February 2017 @ 09:30 - 15:30 at the Holiday Inn, Crest Way, Barnwood, Gloucester, GL4 3RX
A one day conference for Primary Teachers and Literacy Coordinators which will focus on the teaching and learning of grammar.
- Hear from nationally renowned primary literacy experts.
- Expand your subject knowledge about a key aspect of the curriculum.
- Learn how to get the best out of No Nonsense Grammar.
- Reflect on current practice.
- Develop ideas for the classroom and for developing grammar in school.
One of the key speakers is Debra Myhill, Pro-Vice-Chancellor: College of Social Sciences and International Studies
Debra’s most recent research has looked at the role of grammar in the teaching and learning of writing, with a focus on functionally-oriented grammar making links between language and meaning, and children‘s metalinguistic understanding of writing. She is also very interested in composing processes in writing...’
Full details including how to book is available at Babcock Education.