Educational Psychology Service Training
The EPS is able to offer a variety of training courses to pre-schools, nurseries, schools and colleges both within Gloucestershire and further afield. Throughout the year we host a variety of courses where settings usually send two or three people. We are also able to deliver these courses to individual settings if this works better for you.
Alongside our training we offer a range of therapeutic support and interventions.
Download our Training and Interventions booklet for more information about the range of work we can carry out in school with children and staff.
Training courses for academic year 2017-2018
- Autism and Communication Needs Professional Support Forums - Various
- Emotional Literacy Support Assistant (ELSA) Training - Oct 2017 to June 2018
- Training to be an EP - The Interview Process
- Motivational Interviewing - 05.02.18
- Exploring Demand Avoidance Behaviours - 06.02.18
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy with C&YP in Schools - 15.01.18 & 29.01.18
- Therapeutic Storywriting Training - Jan to Mar 2018
- EY EASI Pack - Jan and Feb 2018
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy with C&YP in Schools - 30.04.18 and 14.05.18
Training courses for academic year 2018-2019