Statutory Guidance and Documents
- Admissions - The school admission code
- Designated teacher for looked after children: statutory guidance on the role and responsibilities (pdf format, 908Kb)
- From 1 September 2009 the governing bodies of all maintained schools are required under the Children and Young Persons Act 2008 (the 2008 Act) to appoint a designated teacher to promote the educational achievement of looked after children on the school roll.
- Exclusion from maintained schools, academies and pupil referral units in England: a guide for those with legal responsibilities in relation to exclusion
- Improving behaviour and attendance in schools policy
- Improving the attainment of looked after children in primary schools
- Improving the attainment of looked after young people in secondary schools
- Promoting the Educational Achievement of Looked After Children, Statutory Guidance for Local Authorities
- 1:1 Tuition: The Pupil and Parent Guarantees
Did you find what you were looking for?