Virtual School Awards 2016
The Virtual School Awards took place on Wednesday 7th December 2016 at Hatherley Manor. The ceremony, organised by the Virtual School and sponsored by the Peter Lang and Sedbury Trusts, recognises young people who are in care as well as care leavers from Gloucestershire aged between 11 and 24 years old. The annual awards celebrate the many achievements and successes that our young people have achieved not just academically but their personal accomplishments.
130 young people received awards for the following;
- In recognition of your Excellent Key Stage 2 Results
- In recognition of Excellent Attendance
- In recognition of your Excellent Participation in a variety of Virtual School Extended Learning Activities
- In recognition of your GCSE Results
- In recognition of your Excellent Participation in Work Experience and Apprenticeships
- In recognition of your Success and Individual Achievements
- In recognition of Academic, Vocational or Extended Learning Achievements
- In recognition of gaining a place at University
- In recognition of your A-Level results
- In recognition of your 5 GCSE A*-C Results including English and Maths
A huge congratulations and well done to everyone who took part!