In an emergency
You should dial 999 in an emergency to request the police, fire or ambulance service.
Follow instructions from the Emergency Services and advice within the Emergency Advice for you at Home leaflet
For non-emergencies, contacts are:
- Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue Service (GFRS)Opens new window- 01452 753333
- Gloucestershire Police - dial 101
- South Western Ambulance ServiceOpens new window - 01392 261 500
Other advice services
- NHS ChoicesOpens new window
- Environment Agency - Flood GuidanceOpens new window
- Maritime and Coastguard AgencyOpens new window
Reporting suspected abuse
This is for social care acute emergency's in respect of suspected child protection, mental health vulnerable adults, older adults and suspected adult abuse.
EDT can be reached on 01452 614194 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Emergency Duty Team Hours are 16:45 - 08:45 Monday to Thursday And 16:45 Friday - Monday 08:45 (including Bank holidays and Xmas Day and New Years Day).