Update February 2021:
Following the government announcement on Monday 22nd February 2021, we are pleased to announce that we will be reopening for face to face delivery on Monday 8th March at 9.30am. Whilst the majority of our delivery will remain remote (online) for some time, we are pleased to welcome you back into the Centre gradually.
If you would like to join any of our remote learning courses, you will need:
- A computer, tablet or smartphone with safe and secure access to the internet
- A quiet area to engage with online teaching
- A personal email address to join the sessions
Gloucestershire Adult Education will provide equal access to high quality education for all. We are inclusive and keen to support everyone so that you can achieve your true potential. If you have a disability, a learning difficulty, a health issue or other support needs, we will do our best to help you succeed in learning. Please discuss your needs with us as soon as possible. It would be helpful if you could tell us about your needs when you enrol, so that we can make adjustments to help you access learning in the way that suits you best.
Full details of our remote and face to face delivery that is currently available can be found here on our website. If you have any queries, we can still be contacted via telephone: 0800 542 1655, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and our social media channels.
Please adhere to the following guidance when entering our centre:
- Please wear a face covering at all times when moving around the building. You will now be expected to wear the mask throughout your learning until at least Easter (If you don’t have one, one can be provided for you).
- If you’re exempt from wearing a mask, please ensure that your lanyard is visible (If you don’t have one, one can be provided for you).
- We do register all your details when entering the building, but you can also use the track and trace QR code we have around the building.
- We have a one way system around the centre which you must adhere to and remain at least 2 metres away from others at all times.
- We have various sanitation points and we will ask all of our visitors to wash/sanitise their hands regularly.
- You may bring your own drinks, as we will not currently have this facility available to you.
- All materials for your learning will be provided for you and sanitised prior to your session.
- As per Government guidelines, you must not attend the centre if you are feeling unwell, and if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 then you must book in for a test.
We look forward to continuing to support you, please stay safe.
Exams Update - 29th January 2021
Due to current national restrictions and to safeguard the welfare of our learners, staff and the wider community, Adult Education has decided to provisionally delay our February 2021 exams for standalone Functional Skills English and Maths. Our Exams Office will be contacting all learners in due course regarding further arrangements for their exams.
This will not impact the ongoing delivery of our Functional Skills exams for Apprenticeships.
If you have any queries regarding our exams, please contact us at email@example.com or via our social media channels.