Following local Government advice, we’re very pleased to announce that we will be re-opening our doors on Tuesday 1st September at 9:30am, but we would encourage all course enquiries to be made via our freephone number 0800 542 1655 to limit ‘walk-ins’. Even though we’ve opened our doors, we will still be running courses online as well as face-to-face and within the local community. A list of all our latest courses is available here.
Our new opening days and times are:
Monday: 9:30 – 17:00
Tuesday: 9:30 – 17:00
Wednesday: Centre is closed
Thursday: 9:30 – 17:00
Friday: 9:30 – 17:00
Behind the scenes, we have been working extremely hard to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff. We are following all of the relevant guidance to opening, however there are a few changes that you need to be aware of before entering the centre.
- It is a requirement that you must wear a face covering when in our centre but you are not expected to wear one once settled in your seat in the classroom
- We have a one way system around the centre in which you must adhere to and remain at least 2 metres away from others at all times
- We also have various sanitation points and we will be encouraging all of our visitors to the centre to wash/sanitise their hands regularly
- All learners must bring their own stationary if possible, although we will provide a pen if needed. You may bring your own drinks to class, as we will not have this facility available to you
- You must not attend the centre if you are feeling unwell, if you’re showing any symptoms or have been in contact with anyone suffering with Covid-19. Please continue to follow local Government advice.
We look forward to seeing you again. Please stay safe.