Computer Basics Part 1 - Sign Up Now!
A free* 6 week course
We operate on a first come, first served basis, so be sure to sign up early to get the class of your choice!
In Part 1: You will become computer literate and gain an understanding of the most popular, current technologies used at home and in the workplace.
This course is great for adults with little or no previous computer experience or those that need a confidence boost or quick refresher.
By the end of Part 1 you should be able to:
- Turn on the computer and log on.
- Navigate the Microsoft Office Windows operating system.
- Run applications from the Start Menu.
- Use the minimising, maximising, moving, resizing and closing windows tools.
- Log off and shut down your computer.
- Create documents in Microsoft Word.
- Type text, numbers and dates into a document.
- Easily format text.
- Check the spelling in your document.
- Make and save changes to your document.
- Perform basic functions of file management.
Book a place using the buttons below!