Preparing for a Business Venture
Thinking of starting your own business? Then look no further!
Not sure where to start or just want to find out more?
Already know that this is the course for you?
You will benefit from one to one coaching whilst the classroom will become your forum for networking and reviewing the business ideas of your peers. This 6 session qualification develops the skills, knowledge and confidence needed to launch a small business.
What will I learn on this course?
- Develop your business ideas
- Identify the resources and location
- Study finance and profitability
- Consider marketing and selling
- Develop a business plan
What will I cover on this course?
- all aspects of setting up in business from a personal and practical perspective
- the potential of your business idea and your own personal needs
- any training or personal development that you may require
- the skills to investigate your business idea; defining a market and customer base
- more in-depth requirements for setting up in business, such as: legal structures and their implications, methods of selling, financial requirements, knowledge of attracting and retaining customers
Programme entry requirements
- no formal educational requirements, but you must be over 19 years old*
- qualification programme is Government funded and free subject to eligibility*
- once successfully completed you will achieve a formal Level 2 Certificate
- financial support for childcare and travel costs can be available*
- support to complete essential portfolio work*
- programme requires attendance of all 6 sessions
*some terms and conditions apply