Excel Spreadsheets : Introduction to Budgeting
Wishing you could set yourself up with a financial road-map to take you through the rest of 2022?
Struggling or concerned that your money management skills might be a bit out of touch?
Join in our Excel Course delivered to you at our education centre, Adult Education Service, Gloucestershire County Council.
Learn how to create a blueprint to achieve your financial goals and take ownership of your finances by deciding in advance what you are going to spend your money on. You will learn the skills to be able to set up a spending plan for the rest of 2022 with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets can help you keep track of your money and stop your spending getting out of control.
So whether you need a budget tracker to help you run a small business or to run your own household budget more efficiently or even a detailed spending plan for a project [big or small], why not join us for this course.
Much more info about how this course works...keep scrolling!
What is this course?
This is a 6 week introduction to Excel course. You will learn how to manipulate and process data to produce charts, graphs and account sheets to record in-comings and out-goings. Perfect for any beginner who needs to grasp a firm understanding in data entry, formatting for currency, numerical and text data.
- Learn how to filter data, use functions, create simple formulas
- Calculate percentages, use Auto-sum, display totals and subtotals
- Check formulas, display formulas, use brackets, IF formulas
- Create visually pleasing charts, freeze rows and columns
- Learn keyboard shortcuts to improve productivity
What are the requirements for this course?
- An appetite to learn something new!
- A laptop or PC with Microsoft Office EXCEL spreadsheet software [not OpenOffice]
- Or the availability to attend one of our classes face to face in our computer suite on a weekly basis
- Familiarity with a Windows environment
How much does it cost ?
- This is a FREE course
- Use the Register Your Interest link above and we will follow up your enquiry soon
- You must be 19 + years old at the start of the course
How will this course be delivered?
Classroom based course and delivered at our centre, close to the docks.
Classroom and face to face tuition : personalised learning in our dedicated computer suite.
There will be new learning materials for you to study each week. You will be given access to our online learning portal so you can recap on what you have learnt each week in the classroom from the comfort of your own home. You will receive a certificate of achievement upon completion of this course.