Learn Microsoft Office - Word Processing
Starting 23rd February 2021 with fully flexible weekly classes 100% online learning. This course is FREE.
Study at a time and a day to suit you each week. You will receive 121 tutor support, tailored feedback and your work will be marked each week. More information found below...keep scrolling!
Microsoft Office software required. OpenOffice not suitable for this course.
This is a 6 week course. Allow about 2.5 hours per week for study time max. Suitable for MAC and PC users. Not suitable for iPad's.
Our Microsoft Word processing course forms part of our new online learning bundle. We will provide you with the knowledge you need to make it in the workplace covering everything from managing folders to creating professional looking business documents. Book yourself a place for this course using the link above. But make sure you find out all about the course 1st. Keep scrolling!
What is this course?
Perfect for any budding administrator, receptionist or budding entrepreneur this course will bring you up to speed with the IT skills needed for a professional working environment, producing formal letters and creating presentable documents.
- Learn how to set out business letters, reports and create a newsletter
- Learn to use ready-made templates for all occasions
- Improve your productivity with keyboard skills and learn keyboard shortcuts
- Work with images:- resize, insert and format for documents
What are the requirements?
- Able to use a keyboard and mouse and be familiar with using a personal computer
- You should already be comfortable with the Windows environment
- You must already be familiar with sending, composing and opening simple emails
What courses work well with this one?
How much does it cost and are there any concessions?
- This is a FREE course
- Tel: 01452 - 583837 and ask for Amanda
- You must be 19 + years old at the start of the course
How will this course be delivered?
You can be flexible when you study, making time for your learning when it fits in with your other commitments each week. As long as you complete any new work set for you each week, you can do it in your own time, day or night! There will be new learning materials for you to study each week made available each Monday evening. You will work through our online learning portal and you will receive weekly feedback from your tutor on the work you submit. Your work will be marked regularly. You will receive a certificate of achievement upon completion of this course. Once your reserve your place for the 1st class starting on 23rd February 2021 you will be automatically booked in for the following 6 weeks.