Learn Microsoft Office - Word Processing
100% ONLINE course. You will receive classroom study support from your tutor, tailored feedback and your work will be marked each week. More information found below...keep scrolling!
Existing mouse skills and keyboard skills are essential. Ideal for those who have used the Microsoft Word Processing application but need to improve their confidence and understanding. You will cover the basics and then move onto more complex skills
This is a 6 week course. Allow about 3 hours per week for study time max.
100% ONLINE course. Our Microsoft Word processing course forms part of our new online learning bundle. We will provide you with the knowledge you need to make it in the workplace covering everything from managing folders to creating professional looking business documents. Book yourself a place for this course using the link above. But make sure you find out all about the course 1st. Keep scrolling!
What is this course?
Perfect for any budding administrator, receptionist or budding entrepreneur this course will bring you up to speed with the IT skills needed for a professional working environment, producing formal letters and creating presentable documents.
- Learn how to set out business letters, reports and create a newsletter
- Learn to use ready-made templates for all occasions
- Improve your productivity with keyboard skills and learn keyboard shortcuts
- Work with images:- resize, insert and format for documents
What you will already have?
- Your own PC or laptop computer and internet access
- Microsoft Office - Full package [not Open Office]
- Existing keyboard and mouse skills
- Already familiar with using a computer
- You should already be comfortable with the Windows environment
- You must already be proficient with using email
How much does it cost and are there any concessions?
- This is a FREE course
- You must have been 19 + years old as of 1st August 2021
How will this course be delivered?
You can be flexible when you study, making time for your learning when it fits in with your other commitments each week. As long as you complete any new work set for you each week, you can do it in your own time, day or night! There will be new learning materials for you to study each week made available each Tuesday evening. You will work through our online learning portal and you will receive weekly feedback from your tutor on the work you submit. Your work will be marked regularly. You will receive a certificate of achievement upon completion of this course.
Book a place using the booking button above and then complete an online Enrolment Form