We offer a diverse range of workshops and courses which are available at various locations within the community.
Our goal is to provide accessible learning opportunities which will engage and inspire adults, and provide them with new skills to enhance their future.
At our cookery courses you won’t just learn how to make tasty meals; increase your independence by finding your confidence in the kitchen, learn how to make your money go further and boost your Maths and English skills by reading recipes and measuring ingredients.
Some examples of what we offer:
- 'Cooking for One' - At this course you will learn a variety of recipes which will serve one person. You will discover how to make use of leftovers, how to utilise frozen ingredients and minimise waste. Improve your confidence, self-esteem, team work and social skills by working together in friendly classes.
- 'Cooking for Beginners' is a great course for those new to cooking. You will cover basic cookery techniques and grow in confidence as you follow instructions to make a new dish each week.
- At 'Skills for Cookery' you will boost your English and Maths skills in a fun and creative way. Learn how to make healthy snacks and meals, and how to make your money go further by using fresh ingredients.
- 'Eat Well Feel Well' focuses on healthy eating and how you can make cost effective dishes that will allow you to eat well and feel well.
- We also offer a range of seasonal courses and workshops to reflect the time of year, such as 'Summer Salads', 'Winter Warmers' and 'Comfort Food for Cold Days'.
We offer a variety of cookery courses that take place at different locations around Gloucestershire. To see which sessions are currently running, please visit our course listings page.