Our Employability courses aim to equip you with the skills that you need to enter employment, or to expand on your existing skills to widen your employment opportunities. As well as equipping you with skills that you will use at work, these courses will also help you to identify your personal strengths and increase your confidence when job searching.
We offer a variety of Employability courses that take place at different locations around Gloucestershire. To see which sessions are currently running, please visit our course listings page.
A 1 day practical workshop where you will learn how to create a winning CV.
- What should feature on a CV?
- How to write a results driven CV
- How to showcase your skills and achievements
- Step by step practical tips on writing a good CV
Bring along your current CV if you have one.
Join this 1 day practical workshop to prepare for your next interview opportunity.
- Recognise different types of job interviews
- Learn how to analyse a job advert
- Interview performance
- How to prepare for interviews
- Learn techniques to help you answer questions confidently