Charlton Kings - Birth and Notice appointments
Latest arrangements with information concerning arrival, attendance and Covid restrictions:
Charlton Kings Library
Please arrive on time for your appointment and no more than 5 minutes before your appointment. Any late appointments will need to re-book as we will be unable to accommodate this due to our social distancing practices on site.
- Please arrive at Library site and check in with staff in door. You will be asked to scan the NHS Track and Trace QR code. If you are unable to do this, please supply your details to the staff on the door.
- Library staff will direct you to the Registrars office which is sited at the rear of the building.
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment as a waiting area is not available and you will be asked to wait outside of the library if the Registrar is still in a previous appointment.
- Please make use of the antibacterial hand gel that is available.
- Site includes a ramp to entrance, a public car park with parking for people with access needs is near by.
- Accessible toilet is available.
Birth Appointment Information
- Only one person is to attend the appointment unless joint registration is required e.g unmarried parents for Births, or use of an Interpreter.
- Apart from the baby being registered we are unable to accommodate any other children. If you are unable to find childcare the birth registration can be deferred. Please be aware that the Registration Officer has a right to defer the appointment upon your arrival if the registration cannot be safely undertaken in line with the above.
- Payments to be made via card to avoid cash handling. Please note we are unable to accept contactless payments.
Please note this office is appointment based only. The office is based within Charlton Kings Library.
There is no facility for ceremonies at Charlton Kings Library