Charlton Kings - Birth Appointments Only
Please arrive on time for your appointment and no more than 5 minutes before your appointment. Any late appointments will need to re-book as we will be unable to accommodate this due to our social distancing practices on site.
- Our office is sited at the far end of the library.
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment as a waiting area is not available and you will be asked to wait outside of the library if the Registrar is still in a previous appointment.
- Please make use of any antibacterial hand gel that is available.
- Site, fully accessible - includes a ramp to entrance, a public car park with parking for people with access needs is near by. The postcode for the car park is GL53 8JN.
- Accessible toilet is available.
Birth Appointment Information
- Preferably only one person is to attend the appointment unless joint registration is required e.g. unmarried parents for Births, or use of an interpreter.
- Apart from the baby being registered we are unable to accommodate any other children. If you are unable to find childcare the birth registration can be deferred. Please be aware that the Registration Officer has a right to defer the appointment upon your arrival if the registration cannot be safely undertaken in line with the above.
- We ask that payments could be made by card to avoid cash handling.
Please note this office is appointment based only. The office is based within Charlton Kings Library.
There is no facility for ceremonies at Charlton Kings Library