Charlton Kings - Notice appointment only
Latest arrangements with information concerning arrival, attendance and Covid restrictions:
Charlton Kings Library
- Please arrive at Library site and check in with staff in door. You will be asked to scan the NHS Track and Trace QR code. If you are unable to do this, please supply your details to the staff on the door.
- Library staff will direct you to the Registrars office which is sited at the rear of the building.
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment as a waiting area is not available and you will be asked to wait outside of the library if the Registrar is still in a previous appointment.
- Site includes a ramp to entrance, a public car park with parking for people with access needs is near by.
- Accessible toilet is available.
Please note this office is appointment based only. The office is based within Charlton Kings Library.
There is no facility for ceremonies at Charlton Kings Library