Cheltenham Children's Library - Birth Appointments Only
Latest arrangements with information concerning arrival, attendance and Covid restrictions:
Cheltenham Children’s Library, Chester Walk, Cheltenham, GL50 3JT. For Birth Registration
Please note: The public car park entrance is the 2nd turning on the right along St George's Place.
Please arrive on time for your appointment and no more than 5 minutes before your appointment. Any late appointments will need to re book as we will be unable to accommodate this due to our social distancing practices on site.
- Only one person is to attend the appointment unless joint registration is required e.g unmarried parents for Births, or use of an Interpreter.
- Apart from the baby being registered we are unable to accommodate any other children within the library. If you are unable to find childcare the birth registration can be deferred. Please be aware that the Registration Officer has a right to defer the appointment upon your arrival if the registration cannot be safely undertaken in line with the above.
- Please arrive at the main door to the Children’s Library and the Registrar will let you in at your appointment time. The registrar will escort you to the registration area maintaining social distance at all times.
- Please make use of the antibacterial hand gel that is available.
- Please note that toilet facilities and baby changing are currently not available at this site.
- Payments to be made via card to avoid cash handling. Please note we are unable to accept contactless payments
Please note this office is appointment based only. The office is based within Cheltenham Children's Library.
There is no facility for ceremonies at Cheltenham Children's Library