Build Back Better – councillor scheme
A county councillor led community initiative grant programme that is accessible to all community and voluntary groups to provide funding to help communities recover, rebuild and protect themselves from the impacts of COVID-19.
The fund will be a rolling programme over a 4 year period of 2021-2025. Applications will be accepted from 30th July 2021 until 31st January 2025.
Who can apply?
- Community or voluntary groups
- Registered charities
- Community interest companies
- Town and parish councils
- Sports groups and associations
- Schools and academies
- Religious groups (where the application demonstrates that the project will bring wider community benefit and the primary purpose of the activity is not religious)
- Patient led support groups
- Organisations located outside of Gloucestershire where the application demonstrates that the funding will primarily benefit a Gloucestershire community
Page updated: 30/07/2021 Page updated by: GCC