Certified contractors lists
Minor Works Framework (for works up to £15k)
Are you a tradesperson or small business looking for local work? We are looking for professionals from all trades to maintain our properties in Gloucestershire. No business is too small and we have arranged the following drop-in sessions where you can pop along and find out more information and get support in applying.
- Tuesday, 23 October (1 – 5pm) – Lecture Room, Gloucester North Fire Station, GL3 1AF
- Thursday, 25 October (1 – 5pm) – Elmbury Room, Tewkesbury Library, GL20 5NX
- Friday, 26 October (10.30am – 2pm) – Room GO2, Redwood House, GL5 4AE
- Tuesday, 30 October (9am – 1pm) – Community Room, Coleford Fire Station, GL16 8HQ
To join our framework of suppliers register your interest at www.supplyingthesouthwest.org.uk and you will be sent an invitation to tender.
For more information please email email@example.com
Apply to join our New Certified Contractors Lists
Working with Gloucestershire County Council can provide:
- Opportunities to work with us to maintain properties throughout the county eg. schools, libraries, community centres
- Reassurance that you'll get paid on time
- Project works up to 150k
- Local work within your county
- Openings for small businesses and the self-employed too
- Support and guidance through the application process
The council is putting together some new Certified Contractors Lists known as 'framework contracts' which you can apply to join. The framework contracts provide the council with a certified list of contractors or consultants who can be asked to quote for work opportunities with the council.
Two Certified Contractors Lists are being put together:-
- Minor Works Framework: For minor works valued up to 15,000
- DPS Framework: For work valued between 15,000 and 150,000
What do I do next?
Register with Supplying The South West.
By registering you will be able to access all the tender documentation needed for you to submit an application to be considered to join the NEW Certified Contractors List (or Lists) you are interested in.
DN92379 (historic reference 9VKC-QR9C6G): Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for Building, Mechanical & Electrical works (15,000 to 150,000 individual projects)
DN92453 (historic reference 9VTE-U38UB9): Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for professional consultancy services/agents