Certified contractors lists
Apply to join our New Certified Contractors Lists
Working with Gloucestershire County Council can provide:
- Opportunities to work with us to maintain properties throughout the county eg. schools, libraries, community centres
- Reassurance that you'll get paid on time
- Project works up to 150k
- Local work within your county
- Openings for small businesses and the self-employed too
- Support and guidance through the application process
The council is putting together some new Certified Contractors Lists known as 'framework contracts' which you can apply to join. The framework contracts provide the council with a certified list of contractors or consultants who can be asked to quote for work opportunities with the council.
Two Certified Contractors Lists are being put together:-
- Minor Works Framework: For minor works valued up to 15,000
- DPS Framework: For work valued between 15,000 and 150,000
- DPS Consultancy Framework; For consultancy work valued up to 150,000
To find out more you can e-mail us at email@example.com
What do I do next?
Register with Supplying The South West.
By registering you will be able to access all the tender documentation needed for you to submit an application to be considered to join the NEW Certified Contractors List (or Lists) you are interested in.
DN92379 (historic reference 9VKC-QR9C6G): Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for Building, Mechanical & Electrical works (15,000 to 150,000 individual projects)
DN92453 (historic reference 9VTE-U38UB9): Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for professional consultancy services/agents