Meet our colleagues
Our colleagues share why they love working for Gloucestershire Children's Services
- Natasha Hodgins Senior Social Worker
- Sudeep Joseph - Social Worker
- Lisa Long Service Manager Permanence Under 11’s
- Georgina Clutterbuck - Senior Social Worker
- Emily Tarling - Advanced Practitioner
- Dave Stewart -Interim Service Manager
- Philip James - Team Manager
- Aiden Quinn - ASYE Social Worker
- Osa Omoruyi - Social Worker
About my ASYE
I had a protected caseload which was good.
It was stressful, but the social work academy made the difference.
Social Work Academy
The social work academy is a vital part of the organisation, especially for newly qualified social workers. I enjoyed my time at the academy.
It was a learning and safe space to discuss my feelings and work. It provides the extra support that a team can sometimes lack.
Work life balance
I have a manager who understands that it’s not about numbers, but the needs of the young people I support. I get support from my manager and Advanced Practitioner. I don’t feel overwhelmed and I am able to do the things I enjoy after work.
Why I find my work rewarding
Seeing positive changes in young people and making a difference in their lives is something I find very rewarding.
Supportive team, great location
There is high support from the team when stable. My working environment and office location is great. It works well for me.