Part 4 - Cabinet procedure rules
Below are the Cabinet procedure rules.
- 1 - Membership of the Cabinet
- 2 - The role of the Cabinet
- 3 - Publication of proposed decisions and decisions taken
- 4 - Conflicts of interest
- 5 - Cabinet meetings
- 6 - Key decisions
- 7 - Cabinet agenda
- 8 - How are the Cabinet meetings conducted?
- 9 - Questions at cabinet meetings
- 10 - Business conducted at meetings of the Cabinet
- 11 - Consultation
- 12 - Cabinet liaison arrangements
- 13 - Appointment of Cabinet panels
- 14 - Other groups and Cabinet business
All reports to the Cabinet from any Member of the Cabinet or an Officer on proposals relating to the Policy Framework or budget must contain details of the nature and extent of consultation with stakeholders, relevant Scrutiny Committees and, where appropriate, relevant local County Councillors and on the outcome of that consultation. Reports about other matters will set out the details and outcome of consultation as appropriate. The level of consultation required will be appropriate to the nature of the matter under consideration.