Part 4 - Cabinet procedure rules
Below are the Cabinet procedure rules.
- 1 - Membership of the Cabinet
- 2 - The role of the Cabinet
- 3 - Publication of proposed decisions and decisions taken
- 4 - Conflicts of interest
- 5 - Cabinet meetings
- 6 - Key decisions
- 7 - Cabinet agenda
- 8 - How are the Cabinet meetings conducted?
- 9 - Questions at cabinet meetings
- 10 - Business conducted at meetings of the Cabinet
- 11 - Consultation
- 12 - Cabinet liaison arrangements
- 13 - Appointment of Cabinet panels
- 14 - Other groups and Cabinet business
In the event that Cabinet Members are drawn from more than one political group, each Cabinet Member will liaise with a nominated member of the political group(s) forming part of the administration to which they do not belong to secure effective consultation with all members of the political groups that comprise the administration.