Part 4 - Cabinet procedure rules
Below are the Cabinet procedure rules.
- 1 - Membership of the Cabinet
- 2 - The role of the Cabinet
- 3 - Publication of proposed decisions and decisions taken
- 4 - Conflicts of interest
- 5 - Cabinet meetings
- 6 - Key decisions
- 7 - Cabinet agenda
- 8 - How are the Cabinet meetings conducted?
- 9 - Questions at cabinet meetings
- 10 - Business conducted at meetings of the Cabinet
- 11 - Consultation
- 12 - Cabinet liaison arrangements
- 13 - Appointment of Cabinet panels
- 14 - Other groups and Cabinet business
13.1 The Cabinet, Leader of the Council, Cabinet Members or Officers acting under delegated powers may appoint standing and/or ad hoc Cabinet Panels comprising Cabinet and non-Cabinet County Councillors, Officers and external participants to help with Cabinet business.
13.2 The Cabinet Panel will work within the operating principles set out in the Panel Operating Principles in part 4 of the Constitution.